Fiber Bragg Grating Interrogation system
Argus systems has designed and developed Fiber bragg grating interrogation system which is used by CGCRI, a government institute.
Fiber bragg grating interrogation system Specifications:
- The most straightforward means for interrogation of a FBG sensor element is to illuminate the FBG sensor (s) by broadband source & the narrowband component reflected by the FBG is directed to the wavelength detection system.
- CCD is illuminated by the optical signals reflected by the FBGs.
- This implementation supports 8 CCDs.
- CCD sensor using Argus developed FPGA controller board.
- The FPGA used for the control of CCD processor is Xilinx FPGA -- XC3SD1800A-4CSG484C.TI CC2540F256 based solution.